to enlarge photo of Bedford Post Office.
The Post Office c1838 is located in Bedford Village. An example of Greek Revival style, the Post Office was originally a harness shop. It has been the village Post Office since around 1900. It first stood next to the Library but was moved in 1930 to make room for the Fire House. It was purchased in 1972 by the Society and enlarged in 1975 so that the Post Office could remain in the village.
Press blue button
for more information about the Bedford Historical Society and its historic properties.
Location: Bedford Village