All Saints' Church was consecrated on November 1, 1898 - the Feast of All Saints. The church building is a perfect example of Victorian architecture. It is now the oldest church in Harrison, and in 2000 had the honor of being officially designated a Harrison Landmark.
Our parish family is a diverse group of people who come together to worship, to learn, and hopefully, to live lives that are deeply and authentically Christian. Today, All Saints' Episcopal Church is not only a beautiful church, it is a friendly, welcoming, and open-minded community of families and individuals, kids and seniors, longtime church-goers and newcomers.