The South Salem Church was founded in 1752 by the Rev. Solomon Mead. For the past 250 years, the white church has been a welcoming beacon atop a hill overlooking the hamlet of South Salem, surrounded by ancient trees and a historic burial ground—the final resting place for 27 Revolutionary War soldiers.
Press blue button
for more about the South Salem Presbyterian Church.
Location: South Salem