The General Store c1838 is located in Bedford Village. Country store, post office and for many years an antique shop, this small building stood originally on Pound Ridge Road. It was moved to its current site next to the Old Burying Ground in 1890. Purchased by the Bedford Historical Society in 1968, it is currently leased to Travel Trends and G. Henschel, Architects.
Press blue button
for more information about the Bedford Historical Society and its historic properties.
Location: Bedford Village