The society maintains a museum/library at 255 Westchester Ave in Pound Ridge. The building was erected in 1853 by the Presbyterian Church of Pound Ridge to serve as a lecture room. In 1921, the building was sold to the town of Pound Ridge for use as a Town Hall. The building was leased to the Historical Society in 1982.
Location: Pound Ridge