Earle D. Vandekar of Knightsbridge opened more than 100 years ago in Amsterdam. In 1916, the family moved the gallery to London. During this time, the gallery grew and became well known for carrying high-quality, 18th and 19th-century European and Chinese Export ceramics and other decorative arts. In 1982, Earle's son, Paul, opened the New York branch where he continues his family's tradition. After the death of Earle, Paul focused its energies on New York - where the current gallery is located. Call for appointment.